SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Valor y entregables de ITIL

Cual es el valor que genera ITIL en las empresas.
    Cuales son los entregables de ITIL

• Implementing ITIL in a Start-up - Major milestones

I would like to ask for the majors milestones to implement ITIL in a startup?
  • ITIL to improve IT Service Management in Organizations

Why do organizations resist leveraging ITIL to improve IT Service Management?
  • Failed Change

I want to ask about a failed Change. The activities were implemented properly but upon implementation, there were incidents stemming from the change. Will this merit an Incident Report submission, or are the actions plans taken, RCA should be covered by the Change PIR?
  • ISO 20000 Service Desk

I  would like to have an idea about the transformation of digital service desk - I'm about to prepare a presentation about this subject, about Digital transformation Service desk, how can I do it? I work in XY company, ISO 9001 V 2015 and I'm a Service desk manager.

• SMS Policy in Management Review

How would I report (at my Management Review) "Adherence to and suitability of the SMS Policy and other policies relevant for the SMS".  Can you help me to understand that?
  • OLA vs Technical Service Catalog

What is the difference between OLA and technical service catalog? can we just implement one of them? 

• ISO 20000 benefits in building companies

Please be so kind and explain possible benefits from ISO 20000 implementation in building companies?

• ITIL - Change Management

Who is responsible to prepare and provide inputs to PIR ?
    Is this Change initiator or Change Implementer or Change Manager?

Page 2 of 24 pages