SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Proactive vs. reactive Problem Management process

What is TAT, and please tell me difference between proactive and reactive problem management
  • GLPI tool

Thank you for your advisory on free tools for ITSM topic. I see various free tools for ITSM on your article, but i didn't see GLPI, what about your view on GLPI?
  • ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 in pharmaceutical industry

I am the IT person for a biotech company. I am attempting to implement ISO 20000-1 and 27000. QA is in charge of medical devices and pharmaceuticals. They only adhere to crc 1345. They are trying to take over the SMS and ISMS system and its implementation. They have no idea about IT. What are your suggestions? I think the IT Department and IT director should manage and implement this system not QA.
  • ISO 27013

Hi, is there any available toolkit like your product for implementing integrated management system ISO 20000 and 27001 based on ISO27013 ?
  • Power management

Need clarification on Facility Management, will that include power back up?
  • L1 and L2 support in financial industry

Do you know in financial industry like banking what the L1 and l2 support does?
  • ITIL certification

Regarding ITIL v3 , is there any authorized body or agency to certify ITIL v3 implementation in a IT company apart from ISO 20000. This query regarding I myself is going to implement ITIL v3. Who is the authorized body or agency to authorize the ITIL v3 implementation.
  • ISO 20000 Foundation

Is it worth to get an ISO20000 Foundation certification when I already have achieved ITIL v3 Foundation and also ITIL OSA?
  • Major Incident disadvantages

Can you give me any disadvantages to major incident management. I have a job interview and they have asked for pros and cons, lots of advantages but not many disadvantages.... The only things I could get were that it is time consuming for the incident manager, high pressure/stress and one last thing that although the pro are that it high lights recurring issues to be dealt with by problem management it may not high light everything.
Page 23 of 24 pages