SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ITIL & ISO 20000 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 20000:2011 -> ISO 20000:2018 transition

I am doing research on how to help my organization transfer from ISO/IEC 20000:2011 to 2018 version. Do you have any expert advice to give me? What is important to keep in mind in order to pass the audit? Any information would be highly appreciated.
  • Strategy Management

We are heavily invested in ITSM and have a good focus on Service Operation. Want to focus more and enhance our Service strategy. We have a good process for onboarding services, regular cadence for service reviews that includes EA review, SLAs and metrics, roadmap, etc. I am looking for what we should do to elevate Service Strategy.
  • I received following question:

Do you know if there are specific measurements on Virtual Service Desk?
  • ISO 20000 and ISO 9001

I want to inquire - what is the basic idea against this certification? We have to do QMS as well. What do you suggest - do we need QMS 1st?
  • 1st and 2nd level support

What's the best way to split out a service desk team between 1st line /2nd line?
  • Customer satisfaction

Hi, Is there any popular framework or standard that show us how to measure my IT unit customer satisfaction? Thanks
  • Internal auditor and ISO 20000 certification costs

How much does it cost for internal auditor and getting the certificate for 15 staff and 2 locations? From your own experience?"
  • Incident Management template

I have a question regarding the Incident Management Policy located here: https://advisera.com/20000academy/documentation/incident-management-policy/ is this policy based on Security Incidents or general IT Break / Fix incidents? I'm trying to find a template to cover the latter and almost everything i'm finding is for Security Incident Managements.
  • ITIL V1

When was ITIL created?
  • Incidents that won't be fixed

I have an ITIL question regarding low priority incidents that cannot or won't be fixed. How will they be closed? Do you normally use a specific resolution code for that? Like "No action taken"?
Page 9 of 24 pages