Expert Advice Community

ISO 9001 Manufacturing devices delivery guidelines

Guest user Created:   Jan 29, 2021 Last commented:   Jan 29, 2021

ISO 9001 Manufacturing devices delivery guidelines

Can I get some guidelines for the delivery of manufacturing devices?

I need an example of product delivery documentation.

0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 9001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Carlos Pereira da Cruz Jan 29, 2021

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with an example, but I can try to guide you in writing one. Gather a group of people that work on deliveries and that are internal suppliers and internal customers of deliveries.

First, think about the flow of activities
https://www.screencast.com/users/ccruz5284/folders/Default/media/dc925104-e9e2-46db-a348-6ec1413ff399

Then, ask: what can go wrong?
For each step in the flow add one or more control activities to minimize or eliminate what can go wrong. For example, before “Charge cargo” check if the container is clean. You can add a checklist, a visual control operation.

For each step in the flow identify who participates, who has responsibilities, who has authority.
Then you can write the procedure for each step: what needs to be done by whom, what documents are used, and what records are generated.

You can find some help in this free webinar on-demand - The Process Approach - What it is, why it is important, and how to do it - https://advisera.com/9001academy/webinar/iso-9001-process-approach-free-webinar-on-demand/ I show how to relate processes, risks, training, documentation, and control.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jan 29, 2021

Jan 29, 2021

Suggested Topics

Guest user Created:   Oct 20, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1
0 0

Procurement and ISO 9001

Guest user Created:   Sep 29, 2023 ISO 9001
Replies: 1