ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

Assign
  • ISO 14001 Environmental auditing vs monitoring compliance

I want to use this opportunity and find out from you, 'the difference between environmental auditing and environmental monitoring compliance'.

• ISO 14001: 2015 en la industria química

Cómo implementar la ISO 14001:2015 en una industria quimica?

• Internal auditor competencies

What are the internal auditor competencies?

• ISO 14001 benefits

Can you give me some real examples of how an organisation benefited from implementing ISO14001?

• Soil Testing

Can you please advise that soil testing is mandatory or not for ISO 14001?

• Corrective Action Request

During site inspection, our safety officer noted that a forklift is obstructing the exit door. The immediate action done was to remove the MHE and the next action was he put signage as a reminder. However, during the recent internal audit, a non-conformity was raised because we failed to issue a corrective action request for the incident citing EMS clause 10.2 as reference. Question is - is it necessary to issue a CAR when corrective action was done immediately and conducted a re-orientation for persons using the equipment? Do we have to issue CAR every time a hazard is observed?

• Environmental risk analysis

How are environmental risk analysis tackled?

• Objective targets for mining industries

Can you give me some examples of objective targets and programs regarding mining industries?

• Comprometiendo la alta Dirección a cumplir con los requisitos de una Norma de Calidad

Como comprometer a la alta Dirección y líderes de la de la Organización a involucrarse a cumplir con los requisitos de una Norma de Calidad?

• ISO 14001 Internal Audit

What do internal auditors audit to be in compliance with ISO 14001?

Page 1 of 46 pages