ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• How to write a separate strategic risk assessment?

How can I define the strategic risk assessment separately from the operational risk assessment and the suitable rank?

• Environmental Aspects Criteria

Hello, I want to ask when I need to find the significant environmental aspects, is it necessary to refer to ISO 14001 criteria? Or I can refer to anything else? Thank you! Looking forward to your kind reply! :)

• Is Statement of Applicability required for ISO 14001?

Is a SoA (Statement of Applicability) required for ISO 14001 too like it is requested in ISO 27001?

• ISO 14001 How to define environmental aspects

I have started at a new company and the system set up seems complicated. Finding: the normal, abnormal, and foreseeable emergency situations related to the aspect defined within the Environmental Aspect and risk register has not been defined. What are they looking for?
  • Filter Placement- EMS role on it

I would like to understand something specific. After analyzing the significant environmental aspects and knowing the associated environmental impacts, I found, for example, that there are gas emissions and they need a filter. Is the EMS responsible for suggesting the placement or use of a filter? At what stage of the environmental management system can this proposal be placed? Is it in the planning stage or the operating stage?

• How to know if you can apply for ISO 14001 certification?

What I'm trying to do right now is to know if my business can apply to the process of certification for ISO 14001, we are a hardware store distributor, and we also distribute construction material and paint. In short terms, we are a big warehouse that distributes these products to different parts of the north of the country. Our process could be defined in receiving merchandise, store it, and distribute it. We recently installed solar panels and bought electric cars, we are also working on developing recycling processes for different products and scrap we have, do you think we can apply to this certification?
  • The differences between actions, processes, and procedures according to ISO 14001

What are the differences between actions, processes, and procedures according to concepts of ISO 14001? Can there be illustrative examples?

• ISO 14001 / Questions for your Management team

I would like to know, what questions to ask Management regarding leadership and commitment. Also questions regarding Risk, Opportunity and Environmental aspect. Thank you

• Building Management Systems and ISO 14001

Are there any potential implications for the configuration and management of Building Management Systems to help support organisations on their journey to ISO 14001?

• Main advantages of implementing the ISO 14001 standard

Determine and explain three main advantages of implementing the ISO 14001 standard in a mining company and how each advantage can be measured using metrics.

Page 1 of 57 pages