ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

Assign
  • Clause for Context of Organization

Which clause does context of the organization relate to in ISO 45001 (2018)? Is it clause 2, 4, 6 or 8?

• Internal Complaint

An internal complaint about safety from an employee - is it normal or not within the ISO standard?

I would like to confirm that an internal complaint is proactive to prevent internal information from becoming external.

• Company only with manager/owner

I am looking for information is ISO 45001 applicable for the company with only one manager/owner/. The company has business activities and they are done by the manager.

• Clause 7.5.3

1) WHAT are examples of documents related to the external origin as per clause 7.5.3 iso 45001?
    2) ISO 45001 speaks about internal audits and compliance evaluation separately. Can I merge these two and say that internal audits are conducted semi-annually to evaluate compliance with legal and other standards related to OHS risks?

• Management of diseases

How can this new ISO 45001:2018 Standard be used for the management of diseases such as the current Corona Viruses in the workplace?

• ISO 45001 procedures

Explain procedure of iso 45001

• ISO 45001 Clause 5

How can I, as a beginner, implement  the ISO 45001 standards in the organization?
    Also, how do I go about on Clause 5: Leadership and Worker? Do I need to have any documentation to give to the leaders? If so, how do I format the document?

• ISO 45001 and calibration of equipment

Hi, kindly indicate in which clause will I find reference to the calibration of devices/equipment/instruments?

• Integrating EMS into a Quality Management System

My question is based on how to integrate the EMS into a quality management system already implemented ??

• ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification process using Advisera Toolkits

We have facilities in a couple different states int the United States and Canada. Which means we have different regulatory standards to meet (such as OSHA, Call OSHA, Canadian regs, etc). If I am trying to get ISO 14001 and 45001 certified, and get these requirements, any suggestions on how to go about this using your toolkits? 

Page 1 of 16 pages