SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Involving employees in the implementation process

What is the best method to implement ISO 45001 standards in an organization through the involvement of all employees?

• Recommendation for ISO 45001 implementation

In practical terms, what is your recommendation to implement ISO 45001, which is the most recommended to follow step by step based on experience? Especially for the pharmaceutical industry.

specifically at the company level we have been applying corporate guidelines with international standards, as it is a transnational company, however after moving to deconsolidated, since 2016, we had only maintained ourselves with the guidance of the headquarters, today it is now a national company, what would be your key recommendation to prepare us to consolidate ourselves with *** parent company in the future? In the current social political context of ***, we have only been meeting local requirements.

Currently there was actually a restructuring in the organization, although I am no longer in the company, I would like to take your opinion into account to apply it when I start again.

• ISO 45001 implementation

How the standard is implemented?

• Compliance with ISO 45001

Subject and explain what needs to be done/recorded to be in compliance with ISO 45001.

• Requirements for ISO 45001 implementation

Apart from having the full mandatory documents, what other requirements are needed for ISO 45001 implementation?

• Replacing OHSAS 18001 by ISO 45001

How I replace 18001 by 45001? Practically on the factory system and what procedures and processes and forms are added with 45001?

• Clauses that mention continual improvement

What are the 8 clauses that make mention of continual improvement?

• ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements

How can i incorporate the new requirements in ISO45001 into our existing OHSAS 18001 management system

• Control of outsourced activities

Which clause of ISO 45001 is applicable for control of outsourced activities?

• ISO 45001 vs OHSAS 18001

What is the most important diference between 18001 and 45001?

Page 6 of 22 pages