ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

Assign
  • ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Certification

I am an ISO 17025 lead auditor, providing audits for the research and mining sectors laboratories.
    It is important to have a certification to make official my consultancies?

• Audit Non-conforming work

Asking about ISo17025:2017 clause 8.2.2 how to implement in a laboratory?

• Starting the Process of getting ISO 17025 Accreditation

Thank you for providing this service. I am beginning the process of getting our laboratory ISO 17025 accreditation. I am hoping to gather a better understanding of the proof of systems in place an auditor is looking for. There are some areas that are easier understood, for example in section 6 having SOPs and documentation of training will show how our lab abides by such requirements. Yet, for example, how does one prove impartiality and demonstrate how it eliminates or minimizes such risks? Are there specific documents for these sections an auditor will be looking for?

I understand this is a very large question, but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Cost of the accreditation in terms of external assessment

I have a question regarding the accreditation cost to ISO 17025
    I have 5 environmental analysis labs so how much does it cost for the accreditation in terms of external assessment?
    All labs are already provided with the required instruments and also procedures in place
    Thank you very much

• Transition from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017

I am working as an Assistant Management representative in a Quality testing lab that is previously ISO17025:2005, now I need transition to 17025:2017, what mandatory documents I have to prepare and how to prepare a quality manual?

• Sampling and analysis of Measurement uncertainty

I attended a Workshop last year - Uncertainty from sampling and analysis for accredited laboratories. I presented a PowerPoint about an approach of Uncertainty in sampling for microbiology analysis. In XYZ, our Accreditation Body still wants the presentation of sampling and analysis uncertainty or the measurement uncertainty in the report. The problem is that we do not have a standard or a guide to calculate it as we saw on the presentation of the ILAC. Do you know any document that has been published since then?
  • ISO 17025 implementation

Quickly, I wanted to check with you, if one service providing company is having a few equipment and calibration of the same is in house, so in that case, ISO 17025 implementation is a must?

• Laboratory accreditation

What is the most suitable quality certificate for a veterinary diagnostic laboratory? Is it important to get ISO 17025 for the above lab?

• Calibration of measurement equipment

Hello, I am wondering if a medical company can calibrate their own measurement equipment? They would use this calibrated equipment to measure specific parameter of the instruments they sell.

• SOP and accreditation for testing method

We are initiating to get accreditation for ISO 17025:2017 for our laboratory, we are pharmaceutical company having all the related SOP's for ISO 9001:2015, etc.
    All the required SOP's related to laboratory working including testing procedure, calibration/qualification of equipment, validation of methods/qualification of personnel working in lab for their competency.etc. what you suggest we can get it done easily.
    Secondly, is it required to get accreditation for each testing method perform in the lab? or just need to prove that we are working as a competent lab as all the tests performed under the required environment using qualified equipment by competent personnel.

Page 1 of 2 pages