ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• LEEA and ISO 17025

If a company has gained LEEA. is this covered by ISO17025?

• How to show impartiality in the QMS?

My lab I am trying to get certified is within a larger company. I work as the larger company’s Quality Manger and Operations Manager. I can see how this could look as a conflict of interest. How would I go about showing impartiality in the QMS for this situation?

• In house food laboratory accreditation

We have an inhouse QC lab aiming for ISO 17025:2017 accreditation? How does impartiality, contract/test request review;reporting of result apply for inhouse qc lab in a manufacturing unit? Does the quality policy for lab need to be different than Organizational policy? Please reply.

• Testing and calibration

How long should it take to calibrate *** testers?

Which guide should tell when it is necesary to calibrate your testers?

• 17025 consulting

Hey...i work with soil testing laboratory and we are accredited cabs ..we have some issues ..as per iso 17025 we can delay the audit
  • Impartiality risk assessment

A non conformance was raised during the audit at *** – it was relevant to impartiality risk assessment. “the risks related to impartiality and the control measures taken to eliminate or minimize it were not provided” Would you have a template that we could use?
  • Equipment

For each UKAS certificate I produce and issue to a customer i.e temperature calibration certificate, do I have to enter it into a log, if so what log would I use using your toolkit?
Page 6 of 35 pages