SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 17025 clauses

Which management team centric clauses require processes set up early in all cases, which can wait? Also which significant clauses/ groups of clauses do existing test houses adopting 17025 have most issues implementing suitably, so need most care/ time to develop, to get right first time? Thanks
  • Performing Measurement Uncertainty and Business Opportunities

1. How to perform Measurement Uncertainty 2. How to perform Identify Business Opportunities 3. How to manage risk prioritizing
  • ISO 17025 audit

1. How to correctly audit against ISO 17025 standard? 2. What to look for when auditing this standard? 3. Is there a difference between auditing techniques when auditing 9001 and 17025
  • Important questions to be asked during audit

It is first time for me as auditor so I need to prepare some questions to perform audit. Please give me an example for important questions to be asked and their clauses
  • Does 17025 standard applicable to Legal Metrology Activities

Does 17025 standard applicable to Legal Metrology Activities
  • Preparing risk analysis with regard to impartiality and confidentiality

I would like to know how to prepare a risk analysis with regard to impartiality and confidentiality.
  • Should ISO 17025 accredited laboratory be certified with ISO 9001?

If I have a laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation, Is it still a requirement to be certified with ISO 9001?
  • Sampling and testing

If a test method covers both sampling and testing, can you only assess for testing?
  • Difference between application of this ISO for calibration labs and testing labs

The difference between the application of this ISO for calibration labs and testing labs
  • ISO 17025 lab certification

I wanted to be certain of the requirement for certification. Does our quality system need to be up and running with 6 months of records before a notified body/registrar will grant certification? I need to clarify this ro ensure the company has the correct timeline for obtaining certification. Thanks for the training you provide, I have joined in on a few of your webinars.
Page 8 of 35 pages