SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Lab exchanging anonymized samples for studies

What are the ISO regulations for internal/external lab exchanging anonymised samples for comparison studies?

• Use of non accredited calibration service providers

Can an ISO 17025:2017 accredited testing laboratory use a non-accredited calibration service provider to calibrate its equipment?

• Help in ISO 17025 implementation

I have a question and I hope for help. Will a  reference standardl be accepted that will expire in June 2023, knowing that the laboratory seeks effective application of ISO 17025? The second question, if it is mentioned in the certificate of the reference material that the re-test  of the material in 2024, what is the method used to re-test  and verify the effectiveness and stability of the material? The test result

• Aligning ISO 17025 with ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001

When is ISO 17025 going to align with 14001, 45001 & 9001 sections? As to have 9001 and 17025 closer to achieve certification.

• Internal auditing

Hi I have a question relating to auditing,

When auditing can I crossover sections say for instance when I need to audit inspection records and then audit inspection reports & inspection certificates, can I combine this into one audit ? I've been told you can't do this but I feel doing it this way will give us a far more in depth audit and this did suffice when working at my last employer with accreditations from UKAS.

• Question about tensile testing

I was informed that only type IV specimens in tensile testing of plastics according to ASTM D638 are accredited by ISO 17025. May I know why that is?

• Uncertainty calculation

I need some clarification about uncertainty calculation

• Laboratory Certifications for ISO9001 and 17025

One of our customers has mandated ISO9001 and also 17025 in specific areas. Are these two separate certifications or can they be combined?

• Writing laboratory document and record control procedure

How can I write for our laboratory document and record control procedure?

• Completing implementation

I have  a qeustion and I hope if you could  give me the solution
       In my organization  we have Two systems   the first  is a laboratory system that has been established in accordance with International ISO /IEC  17025: 2017 and is applied and maintained ,this system have a guide to policies and procedures ,and this guide  were mention that the laboratory implements the clause  8.1.2  option A  in ISO  17025 ,  and this guide approved by the  General Director of the organization and the Director of  the Laboratories , this guide  prepared by the quality manager in the Laboratories   and after  we implement   the internal audit  and   the managemet review ,the lab will request  the accredation .

The second  system  in the organization   were applied  ISO 9001: 2008 ,and the certificate  has been expired  , now  the presentitive of the management  want to transfere to ISO 9001 :2015  , and he  request the quality manger of the laboratories to give him all the procedures and forms to make the code of ISO 9001  ,  is that true or the lab have to  refuse to give the management representitive  the procedures and forms (template) .and complete implemented the ISO 17025 

Page 3 of 35 pages