Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Calibrating laboratories

We manufacture measuring units for industry and of course we calibrate our instruments before we ship then as well later on. So we are a calibrating lab...
    There is a special 17025 part that is for calibrating laboratories... what is it called?

• ITP and Welding Inquiry

Do you have any ITP's for fabrication and welding available? I am looking for a couple of ITP's also ISO set up already.

• Prioritizing implementation of ISO 9001 over ISO 17025 in laboratory

Would you prioritize the implementation of ISO 9001 over ISO 17025 in the laboratory?

• Calibration and Testing

Is there any accreditation for a Calibration Company wherein rendering following services; 1.) Storage Tank Calibration 2.) Flow Meter Calibration

• Is ISO 17025 needed?

We need to do test that requires that they are doing under a laboratory quality management system compliant to ISO 17025 or alike standards. We are both ISO 9001and 13485 certified and my question is if is also needed to be ISO 17025 certified or is this covered by the other two?

• Statement of of conformity

Is it compulsory for the laboratory to have statements of conformity and decision rules.

• Important parameters when analyzing samples in ISO accredited laboratory

What parameters are important when analyzing samples in an iso accredited laboratory?

• Medical Molecular Lab certification

i work in a medical diagnostic facility with imaging, physiotherapy and medical lab processes, now we have established a molecular lab, which iso certification can i get the molecular lab certified meanwhile we are currently we are certified to 9001:2015

• Writing objectives

I got a NON- CONFORMANCE because our objectives were not clearly indicated if they were fulfilled or not. And now I need to write a root cause analysis. What should I include when writing the report?

• ISO 17025 Audit requirements

1. We are QC testing laboratory for lubricant oil & samples are inhouse only as we have our manufacturing plant now we are planning to get 17025 certification. I want to know what all documents are needed

2. Also I need guidance to make the format of scope

3. We already have quality manual & policy as per ISO 9001 45001 & 14001. Do we need to make new for ISO 17025

4. Also if you can guide regarding which documents should be in hard copy format or all documents in soft format is okay

Page 2 of 35 pages