SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• OH&S opportunity assessment

Are there any mechanism to be used for identifying and assessing the OH&S opportunities and other opportunities for OH&S Management system?

• OHS Risks and Opportunities

1. What is the difference between OHS Risks & Other Risks?
    2. What is the difference between OHS Opportunities & Other Opportunities?
  • Risk and opportunity in ISO 45001

Risk and opportunity how to describe it in training session?

How to describe oppotunity angaist risk?

• Risks and Opportunities in the HIRA register

Can u help me understand risks and opportunities? How to incorporate them into the HIRA register?
  • Implementation cutoff dates

Please advise on the cutoff dates for the implementation of the ISO45001 & ISO22000 standards.

• Inquiries on Transition to ISO 45001

1. We are currently in the process of assessing our documentation in preparation for our transition to ISO 45001 from OHSAS 18001. What other documentation do we need to produce?

2. Are Risk and Opportunity associated with OH& S the same with Hazard and Risk?

• Integrating the ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018

I would like to integrate the EMS ISO 14001 system with ISO 45001. May I know any inquiry or sources for the integration?

• ISO 45001 requirement for Internal Audit

Is it a requirement that you have to be certified in ISO 45001 to conduct Internal Audits?

• Requirements for tenders for ISO 45001 and 14001

what kind of requirement we have to add in tenders for 45001 and 14001

• EHS related practical application information

Please provide me following information: 1) Is person signing HSE policy accountable for Health and safety issues even though responsibility is handled by Health & safety Mnager. 2) Who are generally appointed as board level champion for health and safety issues in organisation. Can Manager - HSE can be called as board level champion for health and safety issues in a manufacturing industry (around 350 employees). 3) Is it mandatory that board board level champion for health and safety is competent in health and safety profile. 4) What is the main function of board level champion for health and safety in organisation. 5) What is the main function of management representative health and safety in organisation. 5) Can board level board level champion for health and safety and management representative be same person. Please guide me. Thanks.
Page 9 of 22 pages