SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 45001 Clause 5

How can I, as a beginner, implement  the ISO 45001 standards in the organization?
    Also, how do I go about on Clause 5: Leadership and Worker? Do I need to have any documentation to give to the leaders? If so, how do I format the document?

• ISO 45001 and calibration of equipment

Hi, kindly indicate in which clause will I find reference to the calibration of devices/equipment/instruments?
  • Integrating EMS into a Quality Management System

My question is based on how to integrate the EMS into a quality management system already implemented ??

• ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification process using Advisera Toolkits

We have facilities in a couple different states int the United States and Canada. Which means we have different regulatory standards to meet (such as OSHA, Call OSHA, Canadian regs, etc). If I am trying to get ISO 14001 and 45001 certified, and get these requirements, any suggestions on how to go about this using your toolkits? 

• ISO 45001 / Upgrade from OHSAS 18001 to ISO45001

What are the mandatory documents that require to upgrade?

• OHS documents, criteria and requirements

I have few questions: 
    1. Can we change MR with their job designation or can we keep the same terminology? 
    2. I am working for a huge company dealing with many types of subcontractors and different kinds of external providers. Which document can we bring the OHS criteria? Contract agreement or in evaluation ( single format is used for all) or can we keep a separate annexure for selection criteria? 
    3. Risk assessment for contractual activities mandatory?

• Internal Audit program requirements

How to consult with the workers before you draw up the internal audit program based on the ISO 45001 Standard Requirements? it is a requirement that one needs to consult with workers prior to establish, implement and maintain the internal audit program. I am looking at the "how" - the process to be followed.

• Clause 5.4 consultation and participation of workers

When we are electing a worker representative for a large company with X plus departments should we have a representative from each department or should we only consider the production department?
  • RAG rating

How to do RAG rating for OHSAS 18001 assessment report. please share example

Page 8 of 22 pages