SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ROBUST APPROACH FOR MANAGING RISKS

RELEVANT TOPICS TO CONSIDER WHEN AN ORGANIZATION WANT TO IMPLEMENT A ROBUST APPROACH TO MANAGE ITS RISKS

• Purpose of requirements

What is the purpose of a register of legislative, regulatory and other policy requirements iso 45001?

• Context of the organization

Understanding ISO 45001 in a practical way. What does it mean by the context of the organization?

• ISO 45001:2018 legal requirements?

WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO 45001 : 2018 REQ?

• Difference between Outsourcing and Contracting

Good morning. Could you explain me in another word for the different between outsource and contractor ?
  • Difference between word needs and word expectations

What is the difference between the word needs and the word expectations of interested party?

• Safety policy, hazard identification, risk assessment and evacuation policy importance

I need your help with the following questions:
    1. What do you know about health and safety policy and Sherq policy and how would you go about developing/formulating and implementing them?
    2. Why is hazard identification and risk assessment are important in the workplace, and how would you conduct them?
    3. What is the importance of an evacuation policy,  and how can it be developed?
    Your assistance is highly appreciated.
  • ISO 45001 Certification

It is mandatory to be certified to ISO 45001? We are an automotive group with all OEM customer base.

• Methodology for opportunities

Hello, Is there any methodology to identify and update opportunities in company?

• Integrating ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 into ISO 9001

A client has iso 9001 and he needs implement iso 45001 & iso 14001. What documents I should to ask him and how we will give him implement those iso?

Page 10 of 22 pages