SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 45001:2018 implementation

Our firm is in its start-up stage willing to gain ISO certification, the market is favorable. Please brief me on the easiest and speediest way to expedite this process. Mongolia is on its outsets in getting more technology, therefore many state regulations are in place to ensure compliance with international standards.
  • ISO 45001: Defining the scope

How do I define the scope that is consistent with ISO 45001:2018 OH&SMS of a telecom provider?
  • ISO 45001 required documentation

I am basically looking for a list of document concerning policies and procedures a telephone would need to have for ISO 45001 compliance
  • ISO 45001: Hazard control for Silica Dust

Silica Dust in production Process is major health hazard. How can we have better control?
  • ISO 45001: Understanding Annex A 6.1.2.1

Please clarify on ISO 45001 Annex A 6.1.2.1 "while this document does not address product safety (i.e. Safety to end users of products).....
  • Integrating ISO 18788 with other management systems

Is it possible to integrate ISO 18788 with the other three ISO (45001, 14001, 9001); how if the answer is yes?
  • How contractors can help implement the OHSMS

The company is a shell company which currently has 4 contractor agencies providing personnel to fulfil the businesses functions, and the first member of staff starting soon. We need to identify the requirements within the ISO 45001 MS which requirements we can push onto our contracted resource agencies - for example competence (job descriptions / training matrix with results); risks and opportunities; etc. Can you provide with a list of the clauses which I can ask our contractors to provide information for?
  • ISO 45001:2018 Opportunity determination and assessment

1/ Would you kindly differentiate between OH&S opportunities and the other opportunities to enhance OH&S management System,
  • Can ISO 45001 have a global scope?

Part of the context of the organization stated to establish boundaries of the scope of the organization which is what we -the site don't have because the client global QHSE policy is what we are following as part of client requirement.
  • OHSAS 18001 vs IMS certification

My company went through a grading audit for IMS do we still have to under go a standards ISO 18001 audit to be certified to operate. I understand that IMS intergrades all the ISO standard or not?
Page 13 of 22 pages