SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Transition

My main concern is ensuring that we have identified and addressed all gaps between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
  • File Format for ISO 45001

We are busy with integration program from the 18001 systems to 45001. I need to put all the new policies in the new folders in ISO 45001 system but I am not sure where the HSE policy and other policies .... registers and appointment letters please could you assist met with placing in the new file folders of ISO 45001
  • ISO 45001: SWOT for risks and opportunities

Is there a chance you can provide a SWOT analysis in line with ISO45001 in identifying internal and external threats and opportunities?
  • ISO 45001 Opportunities and change management

1. How to address the clause 6.1.2.3 to fulfill the requirement of standards as it is not asking any documentation
  • ISO45001:2018 vs HSG65

I am working in a low-risk office environment, how do I convince my CEO to work towards certification to ISO 45001 (with the main barrier being the subsequent costs) compared to implementing HSG65 which is free?
  • ISO 45001:2018 Opportunities

I have a confusion about the opportunities, what specifically is required and could you provide an example if available?
  • ISO 45001 legal requirements and risks

Determination of Legal and other requirements which can result in risks and opportunities for the organization
  • ISO 45001:2018 external communication

I was having some difficulty coming up with a Record of External Communication (Clause 7.4.1). All of our work is done for municipalities and they have us follow their health and safety standards while we are working for them. We have no sub-contractors, customers, visitors, or deliveries to our job sites. If we have no external communications recorded is that acceptable?
  • ISO 45001 Scope of the OHSMS

ISO 45001 "SCOPE OF THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM". I am having trouble writing this part, could you send me an example of this section so that I know that I am on the right track?
  • ISO 45001 internal audit questions

The question from organization is how to conduct the internal audit.
Page 14 of 22 pages