SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 14001 certification in mixed-use projects

Just have a procedural question about ISO 14001 certification. As a real estate developer/owner/manager, we own and operate six mixed-use projects in Shanghai. Do we need to certify each project separately, or do we implement a company-wide ISO-14001 compliant system and get one certification that covers all our projects? If the latter, will all 6 projects be audited?
  • Amount of non-conformances that an auditor issue after an audit

Is there a ''rule of tumb'' for the amount of non-conformances that an auditor issue after an audit? For example, during audit 10 non-conformances were identified, can the auditor  issue five non-conformances and leave out the rest.
  • Consequences and Costs of not abiding waste management

What are the details of the possible consequences and cost implications of employers and employees not abiding by legislation and regulations with regard to waste management?

• Management Representative role choice

Does the management rep have to be a full-time employee of the company? Or can a 1099 or temporary employee fulfill the role?
  • Including opportunities in ISO 14001 register

I have the environmental aspect and impact register with control measures in places however I have been asked to include opportunities, please can I get an example of opportunities?
  • ISO 14001 and Fire response

Hello i was wondering what 14001 had to do with Fire Response procedures? Thanks
  • Setting corporate objectives and target for a large organization which has several departments

How to identify corporate risks and opportunities and developing programs to address the same?"

• ISO 14001 Clause 4.2

I am struggling with what to put under section 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties.

I have been asked to do a list of suppliers etc. but the bit I'm not exactly certain on is what I put under the needs and expectations.

• ISO 14001 legal cadastre

How can you set up the legal cadastre?

Page 3 of 57 pages