Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Procedure for work environment

I have been given a task by my boss to write down a procedure on Work Environment so I do not know where to start.
  • Internal audit before certification according to new version

We are transitioning from 14001:2004 to 2015. We already have an internal auditing procedure which states that we'll audit each element (under 2004 standard) every 2 years. My question: if I intend to become certified to new standard say in Fall 2016--would I be expected to conduct an internal audit BEFORE getting a full audit?
  • Definition of an aspect

I don't understand 100 % the definition of an aspect.... Can you give me an example of activity, aspect, impact, input , etc ?
  • Aspect and Impact Analysis in the new version (2015)

As we already conducted and recorded the aspect impact analysis based on the ISO 14001:2004 standard, and we did not change in any of our activities in the organization. should I update my aspect impact register for changing our certificate to ISO 14001:2015?
  • Welcome to the ISO 14001 Expert Advice Community!

This is your most comprehensive source for information related to ISO 14001. What can you do here? Look for ideas or find answers to your questions, chat with other colleagues, share your thoughts or success stories with others… or just hang out. So, dig in and start exploring!
  • eStewards Version 2 and ISO 14001:2015

How does this change to ISO 14001:2015 affect the certification to eStewards Version 2. Our organization is currently certified to ISO 14001:2004.
Page 57 of 57 pages