ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Could you please give me an example of a Gantt Chart for ISO 14001

I would like to know how to document the steps of the implementation of the EMS and ISO 14001 requirements in a Gantt chart. I know the time frame depends directly of the context of the organization but could you give an example for a 6 months frame (assuming the company has already some things in place). Thanks,
  • Waste management audit

How to conduct a solid waste management audit and which domains can one focus on?
  • Política ambiental

Cuando una empresa ya tiene implementado la política ambiental es necesario cambiarla o ajustarla al SGA?
  • Environmental aspects and risks and opportunities

I wan to know how is Environment Aspect Impact document made and how we differentiate with Risk and
  • Emergency preparedness and response and environmental aspects

I have a concern, when one makes the matrix of aspects and environmental impacts and meets significant impacts. Do I have to apply the preparation and response according to emergencies or do I do it depending on what I believe is convenient?
  • Internal auditor training

Company would to invite ISO auditor for ISO 9001 14001 internal auditor training . The courses are intensive training which is not certified by professional group such as IRCA certified.
  • Developing procedure for the context

Please help how to generate procedure on Context of the organization
  • Example of risks in EMS

Can you give me an example? Does it refer to risks related to the environmental aspects?
  • Implementing ISO 14001 without any cost

How can I implement ISO 14001 for tannery? Without any cost ?
  • Designing integrated ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001 maual

What are the main requirements when we are going to design the IMS manual for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 180001?
Page 49 of 57 pages