ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Riesgos y aspectos ambientales

Como en la nueva versión ISO 14001 se enfoca el riesgo, si no es a través de la identificación de los aspectos ambientales significativos como era en la versión anterior? no me queda muy claro.
  • Meeting requirement 7.1

I do not understand the Clause 7.1 Resources, I would like to see a template or example how the clause should look.
  • ISO 14001 requirements for construction company

Good morning. Can you advise me? Is any official document ISO 14001, where is written that if you have the concrete truck mixer at the construction site and this company has ISO 14001- that they are compulsory to take take away their waste- water and concrete arising out of the washing of the concrete truck mixer gutter? Thanks in advance.
  • Development of new product and ISO 14001 certificate

I would like to discuss the impact of new product use on ISO 14001 certification?
  • Positive significant aspects

Can I include in my aspects-impacts, an aspect that is positive, such as recycling? can the company consider it a significant aspect and so show the operational controls to the auditor?
  • Addressing internal and external issues

I want to know what can be made against external issue if we are considering environmental issues?
  • Documents to be reviewed during stage 1 audit

In the Stage 1 Document Audit, what specific documents are being check during this stage?
  • Risk register and environmental aspects

Thanks for your response..
  • Addressing the product life-cycle

What issues should one take into account when addressing the product life cycle?
  • Risks, opportunities, objectives and aspects

Dear Sir,
Page 47 of 57 pages