SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Benefits of ISO 14001

"How does ISO 14001 have environmental benefits for the company?
  • Internal audit on documentation

"What should I be looking at when doing an internal audit on documentation? - Policy, manual, procedures straight forward enough ... what do you mean by work instructions?”
  • ISO 14001 on a construction site

"Question: what would be the main issues that you would typically encounter with implementing ISO:14001 on a construction site?”
  • Components of ISO 14001

"How can we relate ISO 14001 with manufacturing and construction industries? What components need to be explained?”
  • Documenting the context for ISO 14001

How to make an documented program on Context of the Organization and Understanding Need and Expectation of interested Parties.
  • Is life-cycle analysis necessary for ISO 14001 implementation

How much do I need LCA to meet iso 14001: 2015?
  • Minimum monitoring and measuring requirements

What monitoring, measurements, analysis, and evaluation shall be carried out as a minimum for ISO 14001???
  • Management review according to ISO 14001:2015

I am currently the MR for our ISO 14001:2004, we are going into a transition process in March 2018. We will be having our internal audit in early February 2018. My question are;
  • Lack of organizational chart as nonconformity in ISO 14001

If an organisation does not have a proper organization chart helping employees to fulfill EMS requirements ..so should i consider it as Non conformity? under which close?
Page 44 of 57 pages