SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risks, opportunities, objectives and aspects

Dear Sir,
  • Metodologia para determinar aspectos ambientales significativos

Qusiera saber que metodologia puedo usar para determinar los aspectos significativos, alguna en especial para empresas de manufactura que tienen una alta cantidad de impactos ambientales?
  • Auditores internos

La empresa donde estoy implementando el Sistema de Gestion Ambiental basado en la version 2015 de ISO 14001, ya tiene auditores internos certificados pero en la version 2004. Es necesario volver a certificarlos para que auditen el sistema basado en la version 2015?
  • Assigning roles and responsibilities in EMS

I am the one to develop the below:
  • Disposal of asbestos sheets

What is method of disposal of Asbestos sheet?
  • Internal audit according to the standard and EMS documentation

I am trying to conduct internal audits of our EMS using the Environmental Manual. The manual consists of each section (eg: 4.2 Environmental Policy) and a summary of requirements. This is then followed by a statement made by ourselves. My question is, when conducting an audit on, for example, 4.2 (as above) am I looking to ensure we are meeting the points set out in the summary of requirements, or the points set out in the statement?
  • Cláusula 6.1. riesgos y oportunidades

Qué herramienta puedo utilizar para identificar el numeral 6.1RIESGOS Y OPORTUNIDADES? o Cómo puedo desarrollar este numeral?
  • Environmental aspects in consulting agency

How the consultation agencies identified the environmental aspects in their projects? What are the impacts towards its business?
  • Cláusula 4.1

Estoy implementando un SIG, pero no se que herramienta pueda utilizar que me sirva para el punto 4.1 de la 14001:2015?
  • Scope of EMS, 2015 version

How can I define the Scope of the EMS for a manufacturing company, according to 2015 version of ISO 14001, without going too far that is impossible to manage? (company uses minerals, metals, chemicals, etc). Could you provide an example?
Page 48 of 57 pages