ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risks and opportunities and environmental aspects

I have one question regarding ISO 14001: 2015.Do I have to determine risks and opportunities emerging from all environmental aspects or just those that arise form the significant ones?
  • Operation controls beyond the company's power

With my implementation team of ISO 9001 and 14001 we have a lot of discussions on operational control with life-cycle perspective. In the life-cycle perspective, we have things that we don't have control on, only influence (like material extraction or disposal of our products after our customers have used them.) How can we show our operational control when it isn't on under our control?
  • Documentation requirements of clause 4.1, 4.2 and 6.1

Based on the revised ISO 14001, Do we need to create a Register based on the clauses 4.1, 4.2 & 6.1 and a separate Aspect Impact register?
  • Interpretation of risks in ISO 14001

How to interpret "risk" in new ISO 14001. It is not only the risk for environmental accidents is it? It seems to be much broader.
  • Context of the organization and risks in ISO 14001

Thank for your attention. As I told you, regarding the new version of ISO 14001 and focused on strategic environment management, let me know how i establish and identify internal and external issues. In the other hand what is the meaning of risk and opportunities in 6.1.1 clause. Please tell me about the method of implementation , differences between aspect and impact in new version. By the way do you about the flare gas recovery system in gas plant. Guide me!
  • Resolving 14001 certification audit findings

From the certification audit the following has been found, please advise if they are NC or observations:
  • Missed aspect

If a significant risk activity was identified during site tour and it was not covered on the environmental aspects assessment. Is it a nonconformity? Thank you.
  • Documenting EMS scope

it is need the procedure to define the scope? or other way to define the scope
Page 52 of 57 pages