SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Determinación del contexto y partes interesadas

"Se debe realizar un procedimiento para el contexto de la organización? Y para los riesgos y oportunidades? Cómo se determina el contexto y las partes interesadas? No encuentro en la norma si hay que hacer o no estos procedimientos
  • Cambios en los procedimientos

He recibido esta pregunta: Cómo se debe realizar los procedimientos de la ISO 14001 versión 2015 y si son diferentes a los de la ISO 14001 versión 2004 Respuesta: En la nueva norma 14001:2015 hay partes que han sufrido cambios más significativos y otras sólo cambios menores. Por ejemplo, en la nueva versión existen 16 documentos obligatorios y registros, mientras que en la anterior versión de 2004 eran únicamente 12. Entre los nuevos requisitos más importantes se encuentran el contexto de la organización (cláusula 4) y las acciones para abordar riesgos y oportunidades (cláusula 6.1), mientras que otros requisitos se han eliminado. Esto significa que será necesario redactar nuevos procedimientos pero que otros podrán mantenerse de manera similar. Para más información, vea: https://advisera.com/14001academy/es/knowledgebase/infografia-iso-140012015-vs-2004-que-ha-cambiado/
  • Legal requirements and documentation

We are in the process of moving from ISO 14001:2004 to 2015. Currently, our work instructions consist of documents that represent our significant impacts resulting from our processes on site; such as Energy use and Conservation of Raw Materials.
  • Regulations and work instructions

In relation to work instructions, is it a requirement to have all relevant regulations as work instructions? e.g. ESOS Regs Or just the activities on site e.g. energy use
  • Forms for admin department

Could you please advise me to create a formats of Admin departments for ISO 14001.
  • ISO 14001 in procurement process

How ISO 14001 is applied to procurement procedures?
  • Auditing marketing and sales against ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

Hi
  • HIDRAC and identification of environmental aspects

How to integrate identification of environmental aspect and HIRADC?
  • Environmental objectives, targets and programs

Thanks for the tips. Can you share successful tips to implement functional EOTP (Environmental Objectives, targets and Programs)? Can you share some templates for the matter?
  • Clause 5.1 i)

Can you give me an example of what might be considered evidence as conformance to Clause 5.1 i) “supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.”?
Page 50 of 57 pages