ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal audit

We purchased and used the ISO 14001:2015 tool kit last year and it was extremely helpful- I don't know how we would have gotten through the transition without it! My question- in an internal audit, must all elements be audited or may a company choose which elements to audit?
  • Cómo convertirse en auditor

Quisiera saber que personas pueden ser auditores y qué empresas podrían ser auditadas? Soy licencia en Biologia con maestría y estoy comenzando a ser un consultor ambiental independiente.
  • Organización y ejecución del SGA

Cómo puedo organizar y ejecutar el sistema de gestión ambiental basado en la norma ISO 14001: 2015?
  • Gestión de riesgos y oportunidades en ISO 14001

¿Cuáles son los mecanismos o técnicas mejor usadas para abordar los riesgos y oportunidades para ISO 14001?
  • Transition to ISO 14001:2015 (1)

"I hope you do me a comparison between 14001:2004/14001:2015 or in the simplest way you do understand between the two transitions.”
  • Environmental aspects at different situations

"Is it necessary to categorize the environmental aspects based on the occasion?
  • Risks & opportunities and ISO 14001

"Can you provide examples of risks and opportunities for electronics recycling, in the context of ISO 14001:2015.”
  • Changes and environmental aspects

"I would like to know further about identifying the difference between changes and during normal situation on Environmental Aspects.”
  • Cláusulas 5.1 y 5.3: ¿es necesario documentarlas?

Quisiera saber para el numeral 5.1 liderazgo y compromiso y para el numeral 5.3 Roles, Responsabilidad y Autoridades en la Organización si debe ir algún documento.
  • EMS objectives and procedure

"Does the standard require an organization to have a documented procedure for their EMS objectives and planning to achieve them?”
Page 42 of 57 pages