SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

Could you please give me an example of a Gantt Chart for ISO 14001

cra14001 Created:   Jun 01, 2017 Last commented:   Jun 04, 2017

Could you please give me an example of a Gantt Chart for ISO 14001

I would like to know how to document the steps of the implementation of the EMS and ISO 14001 requirements in a Gantt chart. I know the time frame depends directly of the context of the organization but could you give an example for a 6 months frame (assuming the company has already some things in place). Thanks,
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 14001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 14001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Strahinja Stojanovic Jun 04, 2017

It is really hard to provide you with precise estimation, since the duration of the implementation process will differ depending on various factors, i.e. size of the company, complexity of the processes, products and services, type of operational control you choose to apply, etc.

Most of the time, you will spend on identification and evaluation of environmental aspects and implementation of operational controls, approximately 40% of the time, the rest of the time you will spend on creating documents, implementing other requirements and performing internal audit and management review.

For more information, see: How long does it take to implement ISO 14001:2015? https://advisera.com/14001academy/blog/2016/04/04/how-long-does-it-take-to-implement-iso-140012015/

0 1

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jun 01, 2017

Jun 03, 2017