SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• OCP Control Method

What is OCP Control Method in EMS 14001 in shop floor

• Significant Aspect

Is it actually in the standard that any aspect/impact that has a legal requirement, the aspect is automatically significant?

• ISO 14001 and engaging an external consultant

Is it a requirement of ISO, that you need to engage an external consultant to help you develop and implement a management system if you are going for a certification audit? 

• ISO 14001 number of electronic copies

How many electronic copy's do you need to keep of the Environmental Management System (EMS) I have been told either right or wrong, that I need to keep a Master Copy and also a Working Copy. that I am not to use the master copy and only use the electronic working copy? 
    this does not make sense to me as if there is to be a change or review you would need to update both copies? what do you think, what is the right electronic process?

• ISO 14001 Clause 6.1.4.2b

I need your wisdom in the best interpretation of 6.1.4.2b.  We have a list of compliance obligations and we are being asked to evaluate its effectiveness.  Initially, we said it’s 100% effective since all permits/licenses we have are all valid.  Is this how should the evaluation be based on the standard? 

• Compliance with multiple standards

Is it mandatory for a company to comply with all standards rather than a single one?

We are BRC, IFS, HALAL and Sedex certified. But I wanna know either we have to apply for ISO certification or not necessary?

• Role of Top Management

I would like you to show me the role of top management in establishing and implementing an environmental management system.

• ISO 14001 certification cost and duration

I would like to enquire about the cost of getting my company ISO accredited; how long will it take and what is required from a business point of view. 

• Environmental risk assessment in a garments factory

I want to know how to conduct Environment risk Assessment for a garments factory.

• Análisis de riesgos para el Sistema de Gestión Ambiental

"Estimada, deseo conocer cómo podemos realizar el análisis de riesgos para el Sistema Gestión Ambiental" 

Page 8 of 57 pages