SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Addressing management, staff and practical issues within ISO 14001

Can you outline some of the management, staff and practical issues that should be addressed during the introduction of Environmental (Green) Management System?

• ISO 14001 lineamiemtos precisos para establecer en una empresa minera

Los lineamiemtos más precisos para establecer en una empresa minera?

• ISO 14001 Risk assessment example

I need your help to understand risk assessment for environment standards by explaining an example.
  • ISO 14001 objectives for consultants

How do we work out relevant objectives when we are consultants who produce little in the way of carbon footprints?

• Control of documents

My question is focused on the control of documents. We implement an IMS, but as you are aware, we have common and specific clauses of the ISO standards for example 9001 & 14001 which call for common and specific documents (procedures, records, W.Is,). Now, in terms of document identification, can a specific procedure or record to 14001 or 9001 be called an IMS procedure, and can it bear an IMS code or number? Thank you!

• Monitoring project objectives

We have our certification of ISO. Recently we had a follow-up audit to maintain our ISO certification in Quality, Environment & Safety. One of the non-conformance items we received was as follows: Audit Finding
    QHSE Project Objectives and Targets ISO 9001:2015 Clause 6.0, ISO 14001:2015 Clause 6.0, AS/NZS 4801:2001 Clause 4.3
    Monitoring the achievement of project objectives was not done.

Proposed Corrective Action: Project objectives will be monitored, and results of achievement will be recorded  

Can you please advise if you have a template, we could use to monitor project objectives, going forward?

• Environmental aspect and impact procedure

Why do we need an environmental aspect & impact procedure?

• ISO 14001:2015 program bringing dissimilar global programs together in the least disruptive manner

I am trying to bring our firm under a central ISO 14001:2015 program bringing dissimilar global programs together in the least disruptive manner possible. Do you have any advice?

• ISO 14001 requirements for GreenHouse Gas

If a facility wants to be iso 14001 certified, it has to meet all the requirements. What about the GHG related requirements? Do you know the specific requirements for GHG?

• Continual improvement

I want to know the evidence of continual improvement in ISO 14001

Page 7 of 57 pages