SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 14001 Examples of providing a strategy for determining the scope of an EMS

"Can I have examples of providing a strategy for determining the scope of an EMS for the toy manufacture company, which have branches, factories, sales agencies in different countries" 

• Annual Internal audit schedule

EMS Management Representative or designate will publish and maintain an annual Internal Audit schedule based on the requirements of the current revision of ISO 14001- Please explain.

• Difficulties in implementing ISO 14001

What are the difficulties to implement the standard?

• ISO 14001 Mandatory documents for finance and marketing company

I would like to ask if a finance & marketing company would like to apply to 14001 what should be the mandatory documents for it? Yes, I checked the Checklist of Mandatory Documentation Required by ISO 14001:2015. But I don't know how to proceed because it is a company of services.

• ISO 14001 action plan for each objective

In terms of clause 6.2.2 planning actions to achieve objectives, is mandatory to have a document detailing the action plan for each objective? The current situation, the objectives, and targets are documented but nothing to show what actions are being done towards achieving the objectives targets. 

• ISO 14001 EMS Internal Audit

Please help I am conducting an internal audit in my organization and would like to know how to structure relevant questions per clause. It is the first time I do the audit, so I need help with what questions to ask for clauses 4 to 10 for an Automotive Manufacturing Company.

• E-waste management

I am looking for some documents or articles that based on how e-waste impacts ISO 14001, also I would like to know, what kind of achievements have been succeeded so far in e-waste management?
  • ISO 14001 Significant aspects

Which method is used to determine the significant aspects?

• ISO 14001 environment objectives

What environment objectives can we decide and how? 

• Environmental criteria/groups that hydroelectric power projects can face

What are the specific environmental criteria/groups (physical and biochemical) that have risk factors that hydroelectric power projects can face?

Page 6 of 57 pages