ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal and external environmental issues

Could you please give me any ideas on environmental internal and external issues of a mining company with risk and opportunities associated?

• ISO 14001 Risks and opportunities

Clarify further ISO 14001:2018 Risks and Opportunities, I am a bit confused if proposed mitigation measures can be classified as EMS Opportunities please assist with the aid of examples

• Initial environmental analysis

At what stage is the initial environmental analysis done? Is it the first step we need to take? What should we include within this analysis? If I do the initial environmental analysis do I have to do the manual of the environmental management system as well?

• ISO 14001 risks and opportunities management plan

I'm working for a company specializing in Circuit Board Assembly and we are in the progress of ISO 14001 certification preparation. 
    We are concerned a lot about risks and opportunities management plan: What factors we need to focus on, how to detail out respective risks and opportunities. 
    Thus, I'm writing to you with the hope of getting more advice. If possible, could you share with me an example of Risks and Opportunites Plan? 

• ISO 14001 implementation benefits

How does certification to ISO 14001 helps in the following.: 
    A. Management decision taking in a company? 
    B. Relationship between the company and the community? 
    C. The Environmental aspect of the company? 
    D. Social security of the company. 
    E. Economic aspect of the company.

• Monitoring and measuring environmental processes and activities

How to monitor and measure environmental processes and activities

• Questions to ask a lead auditor

Questions to ask as a lead auditor when auditing top management

• Welfare of employees and the public

Why is that company is need to think of the welfare of the employees and the public?

• Employees transportation as an environmental aspect in ISO 14001

Should employees transportation to work be considered as an Environmental aspect in ISO 14001 knowing that the company's core business is telecom service and the company doesn't provide transportation to their employees nor carpooling?  

• ISO 14001 going global

What qualification is best to have to be able to go global?

Page 11 of 57 pages