SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Significant aspects of ISO 14001

How would you rate significant aspects?

• Diagrama de tortuga

Como defino mis procesos para la elaboración de diagramas de tortuga?
  • ISO 14001 Aspect and Impact analysis process

I want to know about the aspect and impact analysis process of a Pharmaceutical company, the main key function of a corporate office.

• ISO 14001 Clause 6.1.1 & 6.1.2

As per ISO 14001:2015, Clause 6,1.1. and 6.1.2, is it mandatory to carry out an environmental risk assessment and environmental aspects and impacts assessments as well as maintain its individual register required? Also, kindly differentiate environmental risk and environmental impacts?  
  • ISO 14001 compliance in local municipality

I'm in the process of drafting a research proposal for a PHD on the following topic:

Developing an ISO 14001 compliant Environmental Management System for my local municipality.

Therefore, I'm looking for sources that can assist me with the development of such a model. I would welcome any assistance from you or any referral to someone who can help me in this regard. The thing is that it's a bit challenging to get somebody to assist before you are enrolled at a university- yet the requirement for enrollment is a reasonable draft proposal.

• Emergency situation vs Incident

How I can separate emergency situation and incident?

• ISO 14001 Performing Audits

Please I need guidance on auditing with Iso 14001.
    What are the likely questions I can ask

• ISO 14001 Standard Requirement Clause

I would like to know if the standard requirement clause is required on the Internal Audit Plan?
    If it is then which clause tells me that?

• Duration of ISO 14001 implementation

Implementing ISO 14001, is it a very long process?

• Choosing certification

We are going to do the export business of SPC flooring, but we are not sure which certifications need to be prepared first. Can you give me some suggestions? For example, North America, South America, Australia, Africa, Russia, etc. Can you give me some suggestions?

Page 15 of 57 pages