SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Competence, Training & Awareness

We are an engineering consulting company and our services include mainly the design & supervision of engineering projects and now preparing for getting the ISO14001. I have a question for you about the clause of Competence, Training & Awareness. Are the competencies and knowledge required for including eco-friendly design solutions part of this clause requirements?

• Corrective action and communication logs

Our surveillance (annual) audit is due in August. In reviewing my certification audit, I am not sure if we continue documents like the corrective action and the communication log from last year's date. Do we start a new one? Thank you so much!

• ISO 14001 questions

What is a record versus a template vs a document? What makes a document controlled? What is the policy (template, record, document)? What is the log? Do the logs start with new dates every year?

• EMS and Environmental Compliance Software

EMS and Environmental Compliance Software - how to integrate?

• Interested party

Explain in your own words what is meant in the context of ISO 14001 by the term “interested party”.

• ISO 14001 Internal Audit

List two topics that you would focus on when evaluating an “internal audit” during an ISO 14001 certification audit.

• ISO 14001 Noise management plan

Sir can you provide me limitation for a noise management plan

• ISO 14001 Categorizing entities

We would like to have a suggestion as to categorize the entities listed below. What is the guidance suggested in ISO 14004?

• Importance of documentation aspect

Why is the documentation aspect of ISO 14001 more important than the functional aspect?

• Environmental aspects of a Reticulation system

What environmental aspects should be kept in mind while executing any Reticulation system or a part of it?

Page 16 of 57 pages