SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Individual or global aspect register

Do individual sites require individual aspect and impact registers or is one global register acceptable?

• ISO 14001 questions

Could you help me with the following questions:

1. If I want to implement ISO 14001, how many % I need to have in legal requirements?
    2. Every single environmental aspect shall determine if can control or can influence?
  • Risks and opportunities vs environmental aspects

How is the identification of risk and opportunities related or different to the identification of environmental aspects?

• Sustainable implementation

How medium scale construction firms can implement ISO 14001 in a sustainable way and yet break even financially.

• Internal and external issues in a recycling company

What is mean by internal and external issues, interested parties and their expectation can u provide me an example? Actually, I am working in a recycling company so can you provide me some pictures for me to more understand the phase.

• ISO 14001 certification at corporate level

We are contemplating certifying our EMS at the corporate level. Is that possible? We have some individual facilities that have ISO 14001 certifications, but we want to certify our enterprise EMS.

• Environmental sustainability in the transport sector

Evaluate practices within the transport sector that contribute to environmental sustainability.

• Calculating environmental aspects

Do you have a method for calculating significant environmental aspects?

• EMS Audits

We want to analyze EMS of a company when the target set of environment audit conducted is 3 audits but after the measurement has achieved 1 audit only.

• ISO 14001 value

How to get the most value from embracing ISO 14001?

Page 19 of 57 pages