SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Environmental aspects and impact vs risk assessment

Is evaluating aspects and its impact on environment and using a meaningful ranking system to identify the significant aspect and focus on taking actions to eliminate or mitigate the impacts on environment caused by the significant aspects same as identifying the risks that adversely affect the outcome of a Quality Management System and putting actions in place or in reserve to eliminate or mitigate its impact on QMS?

• Identifying all environmental aspects

How to best identify "all" my environmental aspects?

• Enfoque del ciclo de vida en el SGA

Cual es el enfoque ciclo de vida en el SGA

• ISO 14001 implementation and monitoring

How do ensure that ISO 14001 clause by clause policies are implemented and what is he best tool to monitor this?

• ISO 14001 in relation to International Financial Institution

When the company has signed a contract with an International Financial Institution and the environmental principles of this IFI prevail to the country legislation. How the company should adjust this with ISO 14001?

• ISO 14001 implementation in a small company

How can i implement ISO 14001 to a very small company (up to 5 persons) that has only one office (no cars no equipment etc)

• Environmental strategic risk and operational risk

How can environmental strategic risk be integrated with operational risk in environmental risk register?

• Sandblasting under ISO 14001

According to this standard, is it forbidden to perform sandblasting Sa 2 1/2 in a shipyard, in order to clean a ship's hull?

• Environmental Management System in transport company

Give a case study about Environmental Management system in transport company?

• ISO 14001 controllers

I want to make EIA for lab. I wanted to put controllers for that, can you share with me? 

Page 21 of 57 pages