SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Aspects vs hazards

Hi I would like understand differences of aspects and hazards

• ISO 14001 clauses and corresponding documents

I am struggling a bit to marry the ISO14001 clauses to the various documentation. I also need to know how to create folders on my PC

• Performance evaluation and pollution control

With reference to the performance evaluation the point to consider in pollution control

• Identification of environmental aspects vs Environmental risks & Opportunities

What's is the difference between Identification of environmental aspects and Environmental risks & Opportunities? I request you to give an example for better understanding

• Effectiveness of the EMS

How to test the effectiveness of the environmental management system within the context of the transportation industry?

• Framework and performance

Is the ISO 14001 framework designed to improve performance? Could you explain how?

• ISO 14001 objectives for mining business

I need to understand that how can the ISO 14000 objectives can help the mining business to achieve environmental goals?

• ISO 14001 and recording opportunities

My question was more related to the actual justification on whether I record both risk but specially whether I also must record opportunities (positives)

• Quality control in engineering

I'm looking for: How engineering organizations make use of quality control systems, and the activities employed to check the quality of a product or service?

• Examples of environmental objectives for the painting department

Can I get examples of how to set environmental objectives for the painting department? Also, what are the differences between objective, goal, and target?

Page 24 of 57 pages