ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal Audit Preparation

How can I maintain objectivity in an internal EMS audit while I am the EMS implementor?
    Having failed my auditor exam, how do I know where I failed and what to improve on?

• ISO 14001 as a legal requirement

I would appreciate some evidence where i can base pushing my direct suppliers to work in getting the 14001 accreditation. as a group we require this for full approval but i wanted to know if there is a publication to show this is now a legal requirement? 

• Environmental action, hazards and risks for oil and gas company

How can I perform an environmental action for oil and gas company? and what are major environmental hazards and risks and solutions?
  • Surveillance audit guidance for a mining company

To do the surveillance audit (audit 1 and 2) of any mining company. What can be the general objective to set, following the specific objectives? And what can be the methodology to follow?
    Thank you in advance for the guide!

(Pour faire l'audit de surveillance(audit 1 et 2) d'une entreprise miniere quelconque. Quel peut etre l'objectif general a se fixer, en suite les objectifs specifiques ?  Et quelle peut etre la methodologie a suivre ?
    Merci d'avance pour le guide!)

• Monitoring figures on management review

Hi, I have made a management review but I forget to insert monitoring figures and I hade non-conformity. how can I solve this matter?

• Lock-out Procedure

Could you please advise how to draw up a Lock-out Procedure or better so when does on have to have a Lock-out Procedure in place?
  • 6.1.2.b Environmental aspects / condition

We were recently audited for ISO14001:2015. one of the findings is with regards to environmental aspect & condition. our question is when can an environmental aspect be considered an abnormal condition or normal condition. example of our environmental aspect is the use of electricity of natural resources, generation of noise (stamping process), etc.
  • ISO 14001 requirements

My question - Is there any requirement from GM ford or VW stating that the tier 1 supplier has to get ISO 14001 certification? and that is mandatory or not?
    Where is it stated that the tier 1 supplier company has to get ISO 14001 certification? 
    Please clarify my question?

• Environmental awareness

I am formalizing environmental awareness in my workplace and have identified significant aspects and impacts but I am struggling to understand What the risks and opportunities associated with these are, I have identified the following as significant aspects- energy use, generation and disposal of waste and habitat destruction - can you give me some help?

• Aspect VS Impact

I can’t understand difference between aspect and impact. Please in easy words and example define for me.
Page 28 of 57 pages