ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Analisis de contexto

Buenas tardes, necesito realizar un análisis de contexto interno y externo para una organización (empresa hidroeléctrica) - matriz DOFA. Dónde podría encontrar información que me sirva de referente para este tipo de empresa? Muchas gracias!
  • Opportunities and environmental aspects and impacts

We have Environmental Aspect / Impact register, but how to incorporate the opportunities in the Environmental Aspect Impact Register

• When to certify a consultancy?

I am AA BB, B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc in Environmental Science, I work as Environmental consultant, do I need ISO certificate? Can I get an ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 certificates? What is suitable for me as Environmental Consultant and my work in EIA?

• Presentation to feed a management review

I need to know how I can do the Environmental management review presentation in the field of cement industry according to iso 14001:2015 standards, with examples for cement industry

• Accumulation of pollutants

Why isn't the atmosphere a permanent accumulator of pollutants?

I have to present a report to my fellow workmates, and I needed to have good information on health, safety and environmental management document. This question concerns environmental aspects as far as oil and gas is concerned.

• Document expiry date and SIC code

We aren’t too clear on the following: is having review and expiry dates on our policy documents, is that a must or is having them setting ourselves up for failure, should we have documents displayed past review date

In the past, we seem to have different SIC codes on our WTN from different suppliers. My question is should we have one SIC code as a company? Or does it differ with waste? Whatever our waste output per activity the core function of the company is the same. We are a manufacturer of Aluminum façade and soffit systems.

• Life cycle perspective

Kindly advise, I'm having an issue with the materials life cycle assessment (requirement in ISO 14001) not sure where to start from and where is it included in the IMS toolkit

• Aspect determination

What are main Aspects to be considered for ISO 14001 certification for Soya Product industry?
  • Course and cerification bodies

If I join the ISO 14001 course at BSI, their certificate awarded after completion of the course is sufficient or we have to appear exam to get certified by any other certification bodies by payment of fees.
  • Contexto de la organización en ISO 14001:2015

Buenos días. Deseo saber como determinar el contexto de mi organización, trabajo en una institución de gobierno y estamos iniciando con la norma ISO 14001
Page 30 of 57 pages