ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Comparing environmental performance

We are looking for a supplier of lead for use as shielding in our products. 2 companies have been found both have 14001. What information can we ask for so we can compare their environmental performance, and do they have any requirement to provide it.
  • Not following the PDCA cycle?

What are the dangers involved and the critical steps when one does not perform a PDCA method?
  • Scope statement detail

I need writing 4.3 for a garment manufacturing factory. Is is correct the scope to be" cutting, sewing, packing and exporting knit garment" or need more detail.
  • Certification costs

How much it will cost us for one on one consultation, site visit or pre - Audit?
  • Corrective actions and records

I have recently joined a company who has an integrated management system in place. The HSEQ director has now left and I am trying to maintain the standards but also have no experience in ISOs. Is it a mandatory requirement to have a corrective action report?
  • Aspects, impacts and assessments

I would like to ask about environmental aspect and impacts. What is the purpose of doing it? Is it in the part of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System?
  • Aspects and impacts in the construction industry

How to identify aspect-impact in the construction industry?
  • Aspects, impacts and risks

I read article of Mark Hammar but it’s still confusing sorry: Does it means that amongst risks there are about environment and they are called impacts?
  • Implementing an EMS?

We are a company who provides the services of scanning, printing and document management services. Our impact on the environment is minimal. Do we need to comply with the ISO 14001? If so, what will be the min requirements to be certified?
  • Getting clients as consultant

I'm aspiring to be a Lead Auditor for ISO 14001 Environmental Management. I wish to apply as consultant and to also start my own consulting company. How do I go about achieving the goals mentioned above? I’m currently registered with a certification body.
Page 32 of 57 pages