ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Naming procedures in ISO 14001

I have one question. I am making procedure for our EMS manual ISO 14001:2015, Can I use the Title terms in ISO 14001: 2004? Like for example, Monitoring and Measurement for ISO 14001:2004 but Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation for ISO 14001:2015. Is it ok that I can just use Monitoring and measurement as the title of my procedure?
  • Auditing company manufacturing wood and plastic products

"Currently doing an internal audit for a company manufacturing wood and plastic products what are the things I should consider while doing the audit which is linked to ISO 14001?”
  • Applying ISO 14001

"How effective can a health and environmental officer apply this ISO 14001 to his work area?”
  • Approaching a case - legal, policy and environmental assessment

"A lead mining company wants to set up a Smelter for the processing of Lead Sulfide concentrates into LEAD. The proposed location of the construction of the plant is a forest reserve area. The hazardous substances include Lead sulfide (powder), lead mineral dust, sulfide dioxide (gas), carbon dioxide (gas), carbon monoxide (gas), sulfuric acid effluent (liquid), Arsenic fumes. The principle targets for environmental protection are: residential communities, schools, hospitals, cultural relics, scenic areas, water sources, and ecological sensitive areas within radius of the project area.
  • Planning to attain objectives

"How can I make or write down documents of Environmental objective and Targets ATTAINING SHEET?”
  • Operational controls in ISO 14001:2015

Hi, in your article on mandatory documents for 14001, you list one of the mandatory documents as operational control. Can you explain in more detail what this means?
  • Audit program versus audit plan

" What is the main difference between the audit plan and audit program in terms of documentation.”
  • Contract of consulting services

"Wanted to write down the items to be done by the facilitation body to help in the implementation of the EMS. What should be the line items for the facilitation body need to be written down in the contract copy?”
  • Suggestion for closing a minor NC

"Received a minor NC but not sure how to close it out for SAI. Non-conforming situation:
  • Documenting significant environmental impacts

"Question: I am not understanding "significant environmental impacts documented". How do I document them and what is that statement that I need?"
Page 35 of 57 pages