ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Life cycle consideration

"I have largely been involved with Quality Management Systems (9001) and I have now been tasked with creating/integrating an EMS which will be certified to ISO 14001:2015. We manufacture instrumentation (thermometers), but we also buy some products from overseas (from a number of different factories in China). We do not have a purchasing policy to use only 14001 certified suppliers (as the majority of them aren't), we don't have the resources to go to the factories to perform 14001 audits on them, and we do not buy products from them in large enough quantities for our business to influence them.
  • Auditor qualifications

"If a person have certified in ISO14001 can it be a qualified auditor?”
  • Is updating mandatory?

"Is it mandatory to update external and internal issues, Risk Analysis, Aspect Impact register, HIRA in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and oshas 18004:2007 each year? If there is no new observation then? and what about the previous year’s data, do we have to prepare a new file or add the new points in the same file which was used for the last year?”
  • Waste audit

I just wanted to know if a qualification in ISO 14001 is required to conduct a waste audit?
  • Compliance obligation in ISO 14001

Does the ISO 14001 Online course help navigate the legal requirements and Environmental obligations?
  • ISO 9001 is not a requirement for ISO 14001

"Is ISO 9001 required prior to implementing ISO 14001?”
  • Environmental aspects with a jeans producing company

"How can I identify Environmental Aspects and Significance Evaluation of jeans producing company?”
  • External audit duration and indicators

"Would you please help me about measurement and monitoring? How to find the point of measurement in organization? About man-days for external auditing, how to calculate? Especially I don’t know about effective person meaning in IAF guideline”
  • Internal audits and auditor competence

1. In order to keep our global certification, are we required to audit our program annually?
  • Different Audits in ISO 14001

Do I have or need to be certified in ISO14001 to audit it? Is it a requirements for 14001 surveillance audits?
Page 37 of 57 pages