ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Research on environmental aspects and risks

Hi, I am a PhD researcher and part of my research is to provide a proof of concept about feasibility of measuring environmental impact of activities for housekeeping process. Activities such as spraying the bathrooms, changing linen, changing amenities, removing waste, washing bathroom and etc. If measuring the impact (energy and water consumption, CO2 emission and Waste generation) for activities wouldn't be possible then I will need to estimate environmental risk of these and an overall risk assessment of the whole housekeeping process. I understand that ISO has a method and would like to be able to use it rather than inventing a wheel! Many thanks for any advise.
  • Documented information in ISO 14001:2015

Which are the iso documented information that required result to be achieved.
  • Mayor nonconformities

I have a query regarding the TIME frame for follow up audit for certification, in order to certify ISO 14001:2015 standard.
  • Definición del alcance

Cómo elaboro un alcance ambiental de una clinica de Rayos x
  • Regulatory compliance

Hi I wanted to ask what are the environmental laws / regulations to which organizations must comply in advance in order to subsequently request certification to ISO 14001. Thank you in advance,
  • Compliance obligations

"Is ROHS or REACH compliance an ISO14001 mandatory requirement”
  • Environmental impacts in the broadcasting sector

I would like to know why an enterprise in the broadcasting distribution sector could need a certificate ISO 14001 and which benefits could have later. I'd like to know, generally, which environmental impacts may arise in this sector.
  • ISO 14001 and an environmental management strategy

"What is the procedure and way to make an Environmental management strategy based on ISO 14001? Any tools or template pls”
  • RBT and ISO 14001

"1. How is the analysis of the external and internal issues related to ability of your company to achieve the intended outcomes of EMS done?”
  • Acting on OFIs

"Do you need to do full written corrective action report for OFI or just do the improvement and shows the evidence?”
Page 38 of 57 pages