ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Opportunities around environmental aspects

What does the standard mean when it says the organizations shall determine opportunities related to its environmental aspects? In short what are environmental opportunities please explain this with examples?
  • Internal audit scope

I am working on implementation of ISO14001 in our organisation (we are certified for ISO9001 and ISO18001). Do we need to conduct an internal audit of the compliance register including our internal procedures?
  • Internal auditor requirements

"If I get certified with your ISO 14001 Lead Implementer course, can I also be Lead Auditor in my own company, or do I still have to get certified as ISO 14001 Lead Auditor?"
  • Corrective actions and emergency preparedness

Does the ISO 14001:2015 standard require that a formal corrective action process be used for issues identified in an emergency preparedness drill? Our registrar believes it does to prevent recurrence.
  • Nonconformity or improvement opportunity?

I’m looking for advise on a legal requirement within my organizations impact and aspect environmental analysis. Below is the finding and I’m wondering if this is a non-compliance to the standard?
  • ISO 14001 - non-mandatory clauses?

"Are there any non-mandatory clauses in new version of ISO 14001?”
  • Aspects, impacts and risks

What is meant by the terms “environmental aspects” and “environmental impacts”?
  • Monitoring legal compliance

I have created my legal register for my company.
  • Processes and environmental management system

We mostly talk about relevant process. We have designed processes while implementing QMS. Now is it required to implement all process for EMS? For example, Marketing process has merely any requirement in EMS. So, can we plan for relevant processes only?
  • Implementing ISO 14001

How to implement EMS 14001:2015 in our industry
Page 33 of 57 pages