ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Identificar riesgos en ISO 14001

Buenas tardes. Quisiera saber que método puedo utilizar para identificar los riesgos que puede afrontar una empresa en el númeral 8.2 PREPARACIÓN Y RESPUESTA ANTE EMERGENCIAS.
  • Integrating management systems

Thanks for your help when I was writing our ISO 14001 Manual and Procedures. We passed the certification assessment conducted by UUUU and just waiting for our Certificate. Now I want to integrate ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 only, Is it possible without ISO 9001? What will be my leading standard if I integrate, is it ISO 45001 or ISO 14001?
  • Auditing Environmental Compliance

During an ISO 14001 certification audit, do you have to provide the auditor with the actual Environmental Compliance which may or may not be attorney client privileged. Or is there another way to demonstrate that compliance audits are being conducted?
  • ISO 14001 and legislation

Please advise us the requirement of shipboard waste oil incinerator according to ISO 14001.
  • Project Plan in ISO 14001 toolkit

'Hi I used to ask about ISO14001 Tool kit information from your website. I recognize that in your toolkit doesn't include one document call "Project plan". Why?'
  • Acciones susceptibles de producir impactos

Usted podría darme una definición de (aspi) acciones susceptibles de producir impactos definición según la ISO 14001.
  • Advantage of preparing an environmental balance for a company

I would like to understand what the advantages are derived from the preparation of the environmental balance for a company.
  • Identificación y evaluación de aspectos ambientales

Me podría apoyar en el tema de aspectos ambientales, de como es que hay que evaluarlos e identificarlos.
  • Employees, KPI and scope

1. First, we have several people within our organization who work full time at another organization’s site (the organization is 14001 accredited) - to what extent do the requirements of our EMS apply to these employees?
  • Implementing and documenting ISO 14001

Provide some information regarding implementation & documentation of ISO 14001 in an organisation. What are the things required for ISO 14001 certification and advantage of certification for an organisation?
Page 31 of 57 pages