An organization must decide how to develop processes to make sure that operational control of its environmental aspects is achieved. Among these controls could be included:
- building processes to get consistent outcomes
- analysing the life cycle of a product when putting controls in place
- using technology to ensure results
- ensuring employees are properly trained
- performing processes in a certain way
- monitoring and measuring of results
It is crucial that the organization also considers what parts of your operational control process are required to record as documented information. Controls can include engineering procedures and procedures.