ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Environmental scope

What would be the environmental scope of a wholsale company (a company that does not own production facilities, but buys items, produced by its business partners)? Does the environmental impact of the business producing the items have to be reported as part of the environmental impact of the wholesale business?

• Safety

I would like to ask you if the ISO 14001 has any normative in terms of security and safety in general or regarding the handling of harmful substances?

• ISO 14001 / Management Review

Hello there,

During my management review for ISO 14001:2015 for the EMS which I have created, the top management have requested that I merge the register of significant aspects with the internal and external issue/risks and opportunities register. I don't believe I can do this, because then it means I have to quantitatively analyse every internal and external issue/risk and opportunity.

Is there a way in which I can merge these documents, or am I better off leaving them as two separate documents?

• ISO 14001 Effectiveness - PEAR (Proess Effectiveness rating)

Looking for some guidance on measuring the effectiveness of ISO 14001 in comparison to AS9100. Other than measuring KPIs, is the same scoring type methods used for AS9100, in particular AS9101 like matrix reporting, used for 14001? Is there a standard specifically designed for Stage evaluations and effectiveness scoring?

• Environmental management system and internal audits

What are the needs Internal auditors need to know about EMS?

• ISO 14001 / Paper Recycling in ISO 14001 - Is it a requirement?

Is paper recycling a requirement in iso 14001?

Is it a SHALL vs Should, May or Can as described in section 0.5 of the International Standards EMS - Requirements with guidance for use?

If it IS a requirement, where would it be found? I am trying to explain to my boss that we NEED to recycle as part of ISO 14001. He says if it is NOT a SHALL statement, then we don't have to recycle paper.

• Emergency Response Procedure Training

What is the storage/archive time of training done on ERP's?
    Our ISO 14001 is fully implemented, we are just not sure of the storage/archiving time of training done on the ERP.

• EMS

What are some outsourced processes an organization may have that are relevant to the environmental management system?

• EMS requirements

What is the documents requirements of EMS? Please explain with example!

• Duties of Environment Engineer

What are the duties of an Environment Engineer?

Page 26 of 57 pages