ISO 14001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Environmental aspects and impacts

I need help to formulate the environmental aspects of the flooding, earthquake. For all the emergency situation as an environmental aspects I wrote "waste generation" and for the environmental impacts "pollution of the sol, water, pollution with waste, influence of the flora and fauna". For the fire another environmental aspects is "heat generation"
    For the fire as aspect I wrote "water consummation" and for the environmental impacts "resource consumption" and "gas emission" with impact "air pollution". Am I right? Do I miss something? 

• Nonconformity detection process

May I know, when implementing ISO 14001, how can I implement an in-process nonconformity detection process?

• Environmental performance report

I need Elements and evaluation mechanisms for an environmental performance report.

• ISO 14001 in Human Resources

What are the environmental aspects and impacts in Human Resources?

• Questions to ask during ISO 14001 audit

I want to Audit HR Department (Personnel), Procurement, Purchasing, Tender divisions, I'm confused about what questions to be asked for them. Kindly help me with clauses.

• Auditor certification requirements in ISO 14001

Does the Standard require auditors to be certified as internal auditors to the ISO 14001 Standard? If so where is that requirement found in the Standard?

• Directive legislation and rules in EMS

I have to write an environmental management system (different legislation and rules). The issue is I did not understand what they mean by (different legislation and rules), so I need a brief explanation regarding the issue.

• Implementacion de SGA

¿Cuales son los pasos a seguir para la implementar un SGA ?

• ISO 14001 and COVID-19 emergency

How is the COVID-19 emergency managed by the ISO 14001 system, or better, must it be managed in the system documentation if you provide documents?
  • ISO 14001 disadvantages

May you explain to the disadvantages of ISO14001?

Page 23 of 57 pages