Expert Advice Community

Program success factors

Guest user Created:   Dec 28, 2017 Last commented:   Dec 28, 2017

Program success factors

1. The subject matter I need to know is how to keep a successful program running; why do people Pass successfully for several years, and then begin to fail (with disastrous consequences)?
  2. I am a Certified Internal Auditor with several years of Internal Audit experience, getting ready to transition, and am looking for an ISO 27001 Analyst or Auditor job; how can I find companies who are (or are looking to become) ISO 27001 compliant?
0 0

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Dec 28, 2017

The subject matter I need to know is how to keep a successful program running; why do people Pass successfully for several years, and then begin to fail (with disastrous consequences)?

The main reason for programs to start failing after a long period running is the loss of alignment between the program and the business objectives, so you should consider constant monitoring of business objectives and strategies, identification of how your programs can help support them, and implementation of proper adjustments.

I am a Certified Internal Auditor with several years of Internal Audit experience, getting ready to transition, and am looking for an ISO 27001 Analyst or Auditor job; how can I find companies who are (or are looking to become) ISO 27001 compliant?

For certified organizations you may try the websites of certification bodies (e.g, BSI, TUV, etc.). Some of them have databases with their certified organizations you can access.

For organizations looking to become certified there is no such databases available, so you should rely on internet and professional social networks searches.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Dec 28, 2017

Dec 28, 2017

Suggested Topics