SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

Expert Advice Community

04.1_Information_Security_Policy_Cloud_EN

Guest user Created:   Jan 04, 2022 Last commented:   Jan 25, 2024

04.1_Information_Security_Policy_Cloud_EN

Using your toolkit, I am writing 04.1_Information_Security_Policy_Cloud_EN. In the document, it is stated that to learn how to fill out this document, and to see real-life examples of what you need to write, watch this video tutorial: “How to Write the ISMS Policy According to ISO 27001”. However, I see some differences between the word document in the toolkit and the document in the video. Is this because they are different documents? Or Have there been changes made to the toolkit? If so, is there a video tutorial for 04.1_Information_Security_Policy_Cloud_EN? Moreover, the title of the 2 documents is different. In the toolkit it is "INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY" but in the video, it is "INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY".

Assign topic to the user

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

ISO 27001 DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT

Step-by-step implementation for smaller companies.

Expert
Rhand Leal Jan 04, 2022

First of all, we are sorry about this situation - this particular video was made based on ISO 27001, which does not contain specifics about cloud security.

The elements of Cloud security included in this Information Security policy do not require customization, so a video tutorial with specific cloud content for filling in the Information Security Policy Cloud is not required.

If you still feel you need more information about this topic, you can schedule a meeting with one of our experts. To schedule a meeting, please access this link: https://advisera.com/27001academy/consultation/

0 0
Elnaz Taromi Jan 24, 2022

Actually, my concern is not about the cloud document.  the title of the 2 documents is different. In the toolkit it is "INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY" but in the video, it is "INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY". I would like to make sure that they are the same documents. Furthermore, I see other templates online that have additional content than your document. Should they not be included in this policy as well?  

https://www.ruskwig.com/d*************************%20Security%20Policy.pdf

0 0
Expert
Rhand Leal Jan 25, 2024

1. Actually, my concern is not about the cloud document.  the title of the 2 documents is different. In the toolkit it is "INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY" but in the video, it is "INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY". I would like to make sure that they are the same documents.

The two documents are the same. Wherever you find a discrepancy between the videos and the toolkit templates, please consider the templates the most updated versions.

Furthermore, I see other templates online that have additional content than your document. Should they not be included in this policy as well? 

If you refer to the top-level Information Security Policy, please note it needs to be short and should not be confused with a more detailed IT Security Policy that is also part of the toolkit. The templates in Advisera's toolkit are designed for smaller and mid-size companies, are fully compliant with the standards, accepted by certification auditors, and are not too lengthy so as not to create an overhead. Of course, feel free to add any further text that you feel would fit well for your company.

0 0

Comment as guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Jan 04, 2022

Jan 25, 2024