I have few basic question on GDPR
1. Is there a version in GDPR ? (eg. 9001:2015, 27001:2013 etc standards)
2. If yes, what is the duration in which we get a new version ??
3. Will there be significant changes from the older version ??
4. Do we have to study & remember all the chapters 1 to 11 (99 Articles) explained in GDPR ??
5. What do we have to study, to pass CIPM certifications ?
No, there is no international standard that certifies GDPR requirements, although some standards can help you to implement GDPR principles and design correctly policies. I.e, ISO27001 on information security or ISO17000 on conformity. Therefore, there is no expiration date and you will apply GDPR as soon as it will be enforceable. The previous EU directive had been enforceable for more than 10 years, so the time frame is long.
In order to verify the requirements to pass the CIPM certification, you should consult the IAPP website.
Here you can find more information about ISO standards: